UP has launched the date of the panchayat election 2021 and with this election commission has enforced UP Aachar Sanhita (Code of conduct) in 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh. All the parties have started their preparations for the assembly elections to be held in Uttar Pradesh early next year (Uttar Pradesh Vidhansabha Chunav 2022). The parties are engaged in the exercise of creating caste and religious equations.
Aachar Sanhita in UP 2021
The leaders have also started defecting after seeing their favorable circumstances. In the midst of all this, the Election Commission (UP Nirvachan Aayog) is also busy with preparations for the UP assembly elections. Work is going on for voter list verification and updated voter list.
What is Aachar Sanhita?
Aachar Sahita (code of conduct) is a rule book or you can protocols that every political party has to follow during the time of election. Each party has to follow these rules and regulations otherwise election commission will take serious action against that party.
Generally, the rules framed by the Election Commission for conducting free and fair elections are called the Model Code of Conduct for that election. As soon as it is implemented, many important changes take place in the way of governance and administration. यूपी में आचार संहिता कब लगेगी?
UP Aachar Sanhita Date 2021
After the implementation of the election code of conduct, the employees, whether they are from the state or the center, they work as employees of the commission. After the code comes into force, government money cannot be used for any work which benefits any particular party. During this time, programs like government announcements, inauguration, foundation stone, and Bhumi Pujan cannot be done.
|Election||Vidhan Sabha Election|
|Commission||State Election Commission, UP|
|Election||Vidhan Sabha Election|
|Check online||UP Aachar Sanhita Date 2021|
उत्तर प्रदेश में आचार संहिता कब लगेगी?
Government vehicles, government airplanes, or government bungalows cannot be used for election campaigns. It is necessary for any party, candidate, or supporter to take permission from the police station to take out a rally, procession, or to hold a meeting. No one can seek votes from voters on the basis of caste or religion. The observers of the Election Commission keep an eye on political programs.
Aachar Sanhita Rules
- In order to avoid causing further divisions, inciting mutual animosity, or producing conflicts between various castes and groups, whether religious or linguistic, it is important that no party or candidate participates in such actions.
- Criticism of rival political parties must be limited to their policies and programs, as well as their track record and work. Parties and candidates must avoid criticizing any area of private life that is unrelated to the public activity of rival parties’ leaders or employees. Criticism of third parties or their employees based on unproven claims or distortion is strictly forbidden.
- There will be no appeals to caste or sectarian emotions in order to get votes. Mosques, churches, temples, and other houses of religion may not be utilized for electoral propaganda.
- Campaigning within 100 meters of polling stations is prohibited, as is holding public meetings within 48 hours of the polling station closing time.
- Every person’s right to a tranquil and uninterrupted home life must honor, regardless of how much political parties or candidates dislike him. Demonstrations or picketing in front of people’s residences to oppose their views or actions is strictly forbidden.
- An individual’s property, building, compound wall, etc. cannot use for raising flagstaffs, stringing banners, pasting notices, writing slogans, etc.
- Parties and candidates must guarantee that their followers do not disrupt or disrupt other parties’ gatherings and processions. Workers or followers of one political party may not disrupt public gatherings hosted by another political party by asking questions or distributing party brochures. No party may march along the route of another party’s gatherings. Workers from opposing parties may not remove one another’s posters.
Aachar Sanhita in UP 2021 Date
There is every possibility that the Election Commission of India will implement the model code of conduct in Uttar Pradesh anytime after December 20. The tenure of the Yogi Adityanath government is till 14 May 2022. But along with UP, elections are to be held in four other states namely Goa, Punjab, Manipur, and Uttarakhand. The tenure of the governments in these states is ending before the UP government. In such a situation, elections will be held in UP two months before the completion of the tenure of the Yogi government.
UP Code of Conduct Dates 2021
In the previous election
There was a 202 majority mark for the BJP to win 312 of the 403 seats in the Indian Parliament in 2017 – the largest legislature in the country.
Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister, has subsequently established himself as one of the most powerful BJP leaders, despite facing obstacles ahead of the elections. The state took a lot of heat for how it handled the Covid epidemic, especially during the second wave.
It remains seen if this, as well as other problems such as farmer protests, will have an influence on the party’s poll prospects.
The BJP added seven additional ministers to the UP cabinet on September 26, months before the state’s elections were scheduled to be declared. the process demonstrated “social balance” by including people from “all sections,” according to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
UP Aachar Sanhita 2021 for Vidhan Sabha Election
There are seven States which are going in Polls in 2022
|State||Total Seats||Majority Mark||Party in Power|
|Manipur||60||31||BJP(NPF, NPP, LJP)|