Hello friends, today we have given you details for APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2022. As the APSSB Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam has soon going to conduct in Arunachal Pradesh. All the process for organizing written exams and other selection procedures has under the responsibility of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board. So this time we bought good news for our readers as they can easily download the APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2022.
APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2022 Download
As a result, this time the board has announced various positions for lower division clerk, Agriculture Assistance, JSA, Laboratory Assistant, Record Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Record Keeper, Computer Operator, etc. Due to this online procedure has started for candidates. Because of the online method, applicants can fill the application forms in few minutes. For more details read all the information available on our page.
Soon the written exam for APSSB CHSL has gone be held at different examination centers of Arunachal Pradesh. According to the details, the time duration of the written examination will be of three hours. Due to this, there may be two slot divisions has done for candidates. In the first slot, half of the students appear in the test. However, the other half will attend the second slot in the afternoon shift.
Now for all those candidates who successfully submit their registration form and have now waiting for the announcement of the APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2022 can download it with the help of an online website given by the concerned authority. There has a direct process of finding the information. As a result, the candidate need not face any issues. And if they face any issue related to the website then they can contact them through the helpline number.
|Name of the Post||APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2022|
|Purpose||Exam for Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Conducted by||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Name of the Position available||Computer Operator|
|Agriculture Filed Assistance|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Record Clerk/ Record Keeper|
|Data Entry Operator|
|Total number of vacant seas||NA|
|Location of Job||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Category of Post||Admit Card or Hall Ticket|
|Date of exam previously||NA|
|New Date of Examination||NA|
|APSSB Admit Card||Available soon|
|Beneficiary of positions||Citizens of Arunachal Pradesh mainly|
APSSB Admit Card 2022 CHSL
Every year when there has any position available in any official department then the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board organized the selection process. In the selection process, there have any kinds of tests, such as written exams, personal interviews, etc. And in the written exam, the department has decided to provide 150 questions in the paper with multiple choice answers. So candidates appearing in the exam can have maximum marks of 300 marks. Because for each question in 150 questions of paper there have 2 marks per question.
Details available on APSSB CHSL Hall Ticket 2022 :
- At first, the Name of the candidate has important
- Then the name of the examination center
- After that, the code of the examination center.
- The name of the Candidate’s Father also important on the admit card
- Then Mother’s Name required
- The gender of the applicant also mentioned in it
- In addition, the roll number of candidate
- Then the category of candidate (if he/she belongs to the certain category for which government has given benefits
- After that Name of the Examination
- Also, the time duration of the exam is mentioned on it.
- Date of the exam and also the time of the exam on that day.
- Then, the Date of Birth of the candidate
- Address for the test center is also mentioned on it.
- At last signature of the applicant
- And also the signature of the counselor of the examination.
- Finally, the instruction is given for attempting the examination.
Then at the time of appearing in the exam center for attempting in the written test. Applicant should bring some documents which have also required at the examination center. one of the documents has mandatory at the time of examination. Because the staff will do the verification of the candidate as per the details given on the admit card. List of documents has given below :
- Firstly, Voter Identity Proof
- College Id Card
- Then, Employee Identification Card
- Also, PAN Card
- In addition, Photo Identity proof has required for verification.
- After that, Driving License
- Then Passport
- Aadhar card can also be used.
However, the APSSB Exam has expected to be held in 2022. As a result, the APSSB CHSL Hall Ticket 2022 will be surely released before the date of examination. According to information the admit card issued by the department should be at least before 1 week from the date schedule for conducting the written test. So that applicant who has to search for the hall ticket need to check the procedure available on our web page.
APSSB Admit Card CHSL 2022 Download
Process for Downloading APSSB Admit Card 2022 Online methods :
- At the initial stage, the candidate should go through the Official Website of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board i.e APSSB Portal
- After that, a new page opened in front of you by clicking on the above-given link
- This new page that appeared on the screen has known as Homepage also.
- So you need to click on the section given for the admit card here.
- Then you may download the admit card through the regional website of your region.
- But downloading APSSB CHSL Hall Ticket for the official web has the simplest process.
- Now you need to select the link for the APSSB CHSL Hall Ticket 2022 on the present page of the website.
- After that again a new page comes on your screen.
- Then you need to enter the login username and password which you have generated at the time of completing your registration process through this official web portal of APSSB.
- Also, enter the required details asked on the page and then click on the submit button.
- Finally, your APSSB Admit Card 2022 has opened in front of you.
- So you can save it. And also take a printout of this to admit card because it has required during appearing in the exam.