DFCCIL Junior Executive Result 2021 – Dedicated Fright Corridor Corporation of India Limited under Ministry of Railway enterprises (DFCCIL). The concerned department conducts Junior Manager, Junior Executive recruitment exam from 28 Sept to 30 Sept 2021. You can check DFFCIL Exam Result 2021 recruitment wise. Get all updates related to DFCCIL Answer Key 2021 pdf. If you want to get information related to result as well as cutoff marks, it will available few days after completion. DFCCIL Result 2021 Date, will available very soon.
DFCCIL Result 2021 Date
Dedicated Fright Corrodor Corporation of India is a schedule A public sector undertaking under the control of Government of India (Ministry of Railway). The prime objective of this project to build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridor along the golden quadrilaterial and its diagonals. The first stage comprises of construction of two dedcicated fright corridors spanning Ludhiana to Delhi to Kolkata (Eastern DFC) and Mumbai-Delhi (Western DFC).
DFCCIL recruitment –
- Junior Manager (Civil 31 posts, Operations & BD 77 posts, Mechanical 03 posts)
- Executive (Civil 73 posts, Electrical 42 posts, Signal & Telecommunication 87 posts, Operations & BD 237 posts, Mechanical 03 posts.
- Junior Executive (Electrical 135 posts, Signal & Telecommunication 147 posts, Operations & BD 225 posts, Mechanical 14 posts.
CBT exam conducts from 28 Septembet to 30 Sepetember 2021. A huge number of candidates applied and took part in CBT based examination. DFCCIL Junior Executive Result 2021.
DFCCIL Cut Off Marks 2021
A massive number of aspirants applied for the recruitment and appeared in the exam. If you want to check DFCCIL Merit List 2021 pdf. Dedicated Fright Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) conduct recruitment against various vacant posts. Selection will based on marks obatined in the Computer Based Test (CBT) and qualified candidates will called for further selection process.
|Corporation||Dedicated Fright Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
|Under||Ministry of Railway, Govt of India|
|Result||DFCCIL Junior Manager Result 2021|
|Cutoff List||DFCCIL Junior Executive Cutoff 2021|
|Merit List||DFCCIL Merit List 2021 pdf|
Under Ministry of Railways & Govt of India supervise functions and performance of Dedicated Fright Corridor Corporation of India Limited. The concerned department conduct vacancy as per requirement.
DFCCIL Merit List 2021 pdf
Details of Computer Based Test –
- It was an online mode (computer based test) conducted in two different sessions.
- Questions – Objective Multiple Choice type having 120 questions. Number of Questions – Part 1 – 24 questions from General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning etc. Part II – Questions from prescribed syllabus and subjects.
- Standard of questions for the online exam will generally in conformity with the education standards prescribe for the particular posts.
- Negative marking – 0.25 mark will deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Qualigying marks – 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS, 25% for ST
Open market recruitment exam decided to conduct on 28th, 29th, & 30th September 2021. A huge number of candidates appeared in the computer based test. You can check DFCCIL Exam Analysis 2021 for Junior Manager, Junior Executive, Executive or Post code 11, 12, 13, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 31, 32, 33, 34.
Important to read – Computer Based Test if required – can be of two stages as per discretion of DFCCIL. The final decision only taken by the concerned corporation.
DFCCIL Selection Criteria –
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Interview (For Junior manager level post)
- Medical test
DFCCIL Junior Executive Result 2021 Date
Aspirants who are seeking latest updates regarding DFCCIL Exam Result 2021 online. Dedicated Fright Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) vacancies exam result expected soon.
How to check DFCCIL Results 2021 online?
Firstly you have to visit the official website of DFCCIL Corridor.
You need to click on link and homepage will open in new tab
Then click on Career category and select recruitment type (Open Market Recruitment)
You can check qualified candidates list and your result by using registration number.
(or as per declared by the concerned department).