In the latest recruitment notice, we have come here to provide details for the Indian Navy Sailor AA & SSR Recruitment 2022. Indian Navy Bharti has dreamed of many candidates. Whenever there has any vacancy left in the department vacant then the official announcement has been made after so many procedures by the authority. So this time the available spot has for the Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR).
An easier method to fill the application form under the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022 has to choose the online way. Because in this method you don’t need to go anywhere for doing the formality of registration. All you need to do has to open your system online and through the official portal, you need to follow some steps through which the application process has simpler.
An applicant who wants to join the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Process 2022 needs to complete firstly the submission of the application. So you can do the process from anywhere at any time through the website. Just you need to also understand that submit your registration form before the last date of application submission decided by the concerned department. Apply Online Indian Navy AA & SSR Recruitment 2022.
The total number of available seats in the notification has mentioned are 2500 position for which applicant has submitting their application. as a result of a large number of seat availability in the Indian Navy, lots of aspirants have to prepare for getting recruitment under this department. Also, we can see that soon in between aspirants there should be cutthroat competition for securing their position. But what they need to do in the recruitment has also very important.
|Name of the Article||Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022 for AA and SSR Post|
|Then under the organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Position||Artificer Apprentice (AA)|
|Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)|
|Total number of available vacancies||2500 post|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||16th October 2021|
|Last Date of application submission||25th October 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Location for the Job||Across India|
At first, there should be a written examination will be going to happen at various examination centers for the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022. And for that, the department will also go to provide admit cards or hall tickets to those aspirants who are eligible according to the criteria of the department organizing examination. So first prepare for the written examination by downloading the syllabus, previous year question paper, model test paper. Because there has so much material available on the internet also for the preparation of various examinations.
|Details of Vacancy :|
|Name of the Post||Total number of Vacancies available|
|Firstly, Artificer Apprentice (AA)||500 vacant seats|
|Secondly, Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)||2000 vacant seats|
|Total count||2500 vacant seats|
Application forms have been invited by the department from the candidates who can clear the selection process such as written examination, personal interview round or maybe physical examination, etc. Also, the unmarried candidates are perfect to apply because the department has also considering only unmarried men for sailor posts. We have also provided information about the application fees, educational qualification of the candidate, age limit, and how you can submit your application form.
A various processes under the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022 :
- Firstly, applicants have to go through the selection process. So they have to appear in three-stage conditions. In starting stage applicants need to clear the online examination. After that examination related to their physical fitness will be conducted. And also there has a medical examination, in the end, has held by the department. However, only those aspirants whose name in the merit list after all the selection process can have the chance to join the Indian Navy as an Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruits.
- Secondly, Test Process: Due to the selection process, the test will be conducted of 100 questions estimated. And then the marks are given for them as one for each correct answer which means the applicant can get 100 out of 100 scores also. Although the test should be of 1-hour time limit. However, in the questions that come in the examination the syllabus belongs to the inter-class subjects. Be careful while attempting any question because the department has also given negative markings for each wrong answer.
- Most important the question paper has two language options for the aspirants, one has an English option and another one has a Hindi medium. so whichever has best for you given your examination according to your choice.
- The last one has a Physical fitness Examination for candidates who clear the written examination. Due to this, the department has taken an examination with a running of 1.6 KM in a time duration of 7 min only. and also applicant needs to do 10 pushups and 20 situps for clearing the physical examination.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria :
- At first, the applicant should clear at least the 12th class with a 60% score or more than that in the Science stream.
- According to the official notification applicants who were born between 1st February 2002 to 31st Jan 2005 can apply under the recruitment procedure set by the board.
- The height of the candidate should be 157 cms or more than that.
The process to apply online in Indian Navy Sailor AA and SSR Recruitment 2022 :
- Firstly aspirant need to visit the Official Website of the Indian Navy portal for joining them.
- So a new page that has the homepage of the portal appear on your screen.
- After that click on the link for the recruitment section available on the homepage.
- Then the applicant can see again a new page here notification details about Indian Navy Sailor AA and SSR Recruitment available for the year 2022.
- Now you need to click on this link also.
- So go to the registration page and your application form related to the respective post available here.
- Then the applicant has to fill the all the details required to complete the application form.
- And also upload the documents for which the upload field has also been given here in the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button, and in a few seconds, your application form has been submitted successfully with the official website.