IIT JEE Advanced Exam has gone to held soon for all over India students. JEE Advanced Registration 2022 has been made available by the department for candidates. The date scheduled for Paper 1 and Paper 2 has been decided for the Application form. This time the Department has made some changes in the format of uploading documents along with JEE Advanced Application Form 2022 with the help of the online official website.
JEE Advanced Registration 2022 Online
Every year Joint Entrance Examination has organized on the national level. Due to this students can take admission into IIT as this can also know as Engineering Entrance Exam. JEE has now the famous entrance exam for candidates who wants to pursue engineering for the top institute of India. IT has been categorized into two parts mainly, firstly JEE Main. And then JEE Advanced.
In starting this exam has known as a Common Entrance Examination i.e CEE but after few years it has renamed as Joint Entrance Examination i.e JEE. If a student qualifies for the JEE then they can join IIT, NIT, IIIT, and some Government Aided Colleges for Engineering courses. Now if you have also looking for the Online JEE Advanced Registration 2022. So here we have shared full information for our friends about it.
Also, there have come criteria of eligibility under this examination for students who want to appear in the written examination. We have shared details about the eligibility criteria as well. Firstly candidate needs to clear the JEE Main examination. After that, they can attempt the JEE Advanced Examination. And according to latest information documents related to the registration process should be submitted as per schedule.
|Name of the Article||JEE Advanced Registration 2022 Online|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced|
|Organized by||Indian Insititute of Technology, Kharagpur|
|Its benefits||To get a seat in a top reputed college for engineering studies|
|Beneficiaries||Students from all over India|
|Last Date of Registration||NA|
|Date of Examination||NA|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Result for JEE Advanced||Available Soon|
|JEE Type||Firstly, JEE Main Exam|
|Secondly, JEE Advanced Exam|
|Payment of Application form||Pay online only|
JEE Advanced Application Form 2022
Students who cracked the JEE Main examination. And they come under the rank of 2 Lakh 50 Thousand as per JEE Main result. Then they can attempt the JEE Advanced Examination. But for that, they need to fill the application form and submit it through the online procedure at the given official link. Check the JEE Advanced Application form 2022. There have three simple steps under the application procedure. Firstly fill the application form. Then upload your documents. At last, fill the registration fees.
Application Fee Structure for JEE Advanced Registration :
|Categories||Fees for JEE Advanced|
|At first, For General Categories Candidate||Rs 26 hundred + GST|
|Then, For Female Candidate||Rs 13 hundred + GST|
|Also, For SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates||Rs 13 hundred + GST|
However, there does not need to make the login Id again for students, as they can use the login id and password from the JEE Main registration process. The entrance exam for Advanced JEE has been conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. And now join the registration process by following the given steps here also. The examination has counted under one of the esteemed examinations for engineering students.
JEE Advanced Application Fee 2022
Name of IITs in our country:
- At first, the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT-M), Tamil Nadu
- Then, the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB), Maharashtra
- After that, the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IITD), New Delhi
- Secondly, the Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
- After that, the Indian Institute of Technology, Goa
- Then, the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT-Kgp), West Bengal
- Also, the Indian Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar
- Thirdly, the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IITG), Assam
- Also, the Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Then, the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IITK), UP
- After That, the Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad, Kerala
- Fourthly, the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
- In Addition, the Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
- Then, the Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Also, the Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati, AP
- Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi, UP
- Then, the Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad, Karnataka
- Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
- After that, the Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- And Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Punjab
- Then, the Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- National Institute of Technology Durgapur, West Bengal
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advance Registration 2022 :
- Firstly, students should qualify for the written examination of JEE Main 2022.
- Then, the concerned department has ended the criteria for 75% marks in the board classes. This happened because of the Coronavirus pandemic in our country.
- If any student clear the JEE Main exam for the year 2021, and by any mean they didn’t appear in the JEE Advance last year then they can also apply for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Studnet should not be part of any IIT before.
JEE Advanced 2022 Online Registration
Due to this entrance exam students start preparation from the beginning of the eleventh class. After clearing the 10th board class, students who want to pursue engineering from IITs have to start focussing on the JEE main examination. Also, the syllabus of the Joint Entrance Exam for engineering has based on the syllabus of the eleventh and twelfth classes.
List of Documents :
- Class 10th board Marksheet
- Then Class 12th Marksheet
- After that, Caste or Category Certificate
- Scribe Request Letter
- Also PwD certificate
- And others
JEE Advanced Online Form 2022
How to fill JEE Advanced Registration Form 2022 Online?
- At first, the applicant needs to visit the Official Portal.
- Then on the homepage log in with your details of JEE Main registration Login Id and Password.
- Secondly, on the homepage click on the link to the application form.
- After that, click for the JEE Advanced Registration 2022.
- Then a new page appears on your screen with the application form.
- So you need to fill in the required information. And then upload the documents asked in the registration form.
- After that, the applicant needs to choose the process for fee payment.
- Because the fee payment option has only through the online mode. So choose the option in which you have comfortable.
- Then revies your application form. If find any mistake then rectify it now.
- At last, submit the JEE Advanced Registration form online.
- Also, you get the fee receipt with the help of the online website. Take a printout for future use.
- Finally, you have completed the registration procedure. If you want then take the printout of the application form also.