Cutoff and Merit List for the Final Grade Servants Exam: There is no word yet on when the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) would release the Kerala PSC LGS Result 2021. The results of the exam for Last Grade Servants (LGS) on November 27th, 2021, can be seen at the bottom of this page. The Kerala PSC Cut Off Marks and Kerala PSC Merit List has also been provided. The Kerala PSC LGS Result 2021 is available in the following sections.
Kerala PSC LGS Results 2021
The results for LGS posts will be announced by the officials. Kerala PSC LGS Result and other results are published at the bottom of this page for all participants. Check and download the results for all participants. Candidates can find out if they’ve passed the exam by checking their scores.
Kerala PSC LGS Cut Off Marks 2021 – The Kerala PSC Cut Off Marks will be used to determine the final results, which will be announced by KPSC officials. To qualify for the exam, students must get at least as many points as the cut-off score. Cut-Off Marks, on the other hand, are different for each individual candidate.
Kerala Last Grade Servants Results 2021
KPSC LGS Rank List 2021
- Because the KPSC Shortlists have been made available in PDF format, no login is necessary to view them. Candidates whose registration numbers have been tentatively approved to appear in the category-wise Common Main Examination are included in the eligibility list (Tenth Level).
- Candidates can see their preliminary results/short list for various KPSC examinations, such as – Last Grade Servants, Village Extension Officer GR II, Field Worker, Lower Division Clerk (SR), Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Typist, Light Keeper and Signaller, Clerk Typist/ Typist Clerk. Candidates.
|Commission||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment||Last Grade Servants|
|Results||Kerala PSC LGS Exam Result 2021|
|Check||Kerala PSC LGD Shortlist 2021|
Kerala PSC LGS Prelims Merit List 2021
The Kerala PSC LGS Prelims Merit List 2021 will be released following the release of the KPSC LGS Scorecard 2021. The names of qualified candidates will be included in the merit list. There will be a release of the KPSC 10th-Level Preliminary Results in 2019. Candidates should therefore check the official website frequently.
Kerala PSC LGS Cut Off 2021 Marks
Here’s how you can check the Kerala PSC Last Grade Servants (LGS) results for 2021
- gov.in is the official website.
- This will bring you to the Kerala Public Service Commission’s (KPSC) homepage.
- Candidates can access the Results section from the homepage.
- A drop-down menu will appear, and you must choose the Rank List from it.
- Candidates will be able to access the Last Grade Servants (LGS) Results link after the exam has been completed and marked as passed.
- There is a redirection after locating the link.
- Kerala PSC LGS Result and other posts results are now available.
- Take a printout of the results and keep them for future reference.
Kerala PSC LGS Selection List 2021
Education Qualification for Kerala Public Service Commission LGS
Candidates must have completed the seventh grade and have no college or university degrees or diplomas to apply for this position. As long as they haven’t graduated from college by the application deadline, students in their last year/semester of their degree are eligible.
Between the ages of 18 and 36. Candidates born between January 2, 1983, and January 1, 2001, are eligible for consideration (both dates included). According to the government’s guidelines, age exemptions are permitted.
Kerala Public Service Commission LGS Salary 2021
- Newly hired Last Grade servants would earn between Rs. 16,500 to Rs. 35,700 per month, depending on their position.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) – Rs. 1500 for B2 class and above cities, Rs. 1250 for other cities and towns, and Rs. 1000 for rural areas (others).
- Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Kochi, Thrissur, Kozhikode, and Kannur are all B2 and higher cities. HRA of Rs. 1500/ and city compensation are also available to government institutions within a one-kilometer radius of the cities specified above.
- There are HRA benefits for employees at the Forest Complex in Mahottama in Kozhikode.
- There is a Rs. 350/-city compensation allowance.
- 6800/- Dearness Allowance.
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 800 would be provided to employees with disabilities.
Kerala LGS Results 2021
Kerala Public Service Commission Last Grade Servants 2021 Job Profile
The multi-tasking workers in various government departments will be assigned to the LGS candidates who have been selected. These positions include cleaners, watchers, gatekeepers, and others.
Last-grade Servants (LGS) will be recruiting for the following positions between now and 2021:
- Balamandir Kozhikkode’s Matron of Honor
- The Social Justice Department has a welfare institute where women can observe.
- In the Public Works Department, cleaners and sewer cleaners are in high demand.
- Printing Department Gatekeeper Gr. II and Lascar Gr. II
- cleaner, cleaner, and chowkidar watchman cleaner cleaner (Boat cleaner, Tractor Cleaner, Van cleaner, Lorry cleaner, Ambulance cleaner)
- Watchman / Night Watchman / Watcher A. Regular Marker (Technical & Medical Education) (Animal Husbandry Department)
The following positions are not open to women.
- Chowkidar Cleaner cum conductor Cleaner Watchman (all categories) (Boat cleaner, Tractor Cleaner, Van cleaner, Lorry cleaner, Ambulance cleaner)
Three types of security personnel: Lascar, Guard, and Gatekeeper