As we know that every government has trying to develop their state by helping or benefiting the people. Likewise, the Government of West Bengal state has initiated a new scheme named a Laxmi Bhandar Scheme. Many people have applied under this yojana for taking advantage of the scheme which has been given to them by the state government. So if you want to check the Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status 2021 then here we have come to help you with appropriate details.
Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status 2021
The TMC Government of Mamata Banerjee, which has the state government of West Bengal has come up with a new project for helping those families whose earning has below the poverty line with certain income limits. Already the application process has been completed by the candidates and now they are all have looking for updates about the status of their application process online.
The main aim behind the Laxmi Bhandar scheme has to provide social security to the candidate who has eligible under the program. However, with this scheme applicant will get financial help through the concerned department. But the application fee for the yojana has free of cost for the applicants. So they have registered for the scheme. And then simply have the benefit given by the State Government of West Bengal.
WB Laxmi Bhandar Status Check 2021
Although the Prokolpo Scheme List 2021 has going to declare on the online portal assigned by the authority for the candidates. Due to this scheme near about 1.6 lakh families will be going to have support from the government. Also in coronavirus time, we have seen lots of financial issues faced by poor families. With the help of government schemes, they can manage to live with proper financial conditions. so the amount given to the needy families will be transferred with the help of the DBT method.
|Name of the Article||Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status 2021|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee|
|Under||The State Government of West Bengal.|
|Benefits||To provide financial help to the needy family|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of West Bengal state|
|Category||Status of Payment|
|Declaration of status||available Soon|
|Type||WB State Government Scheme|
WB Laxmi Bhandar Name List 2021
As the name of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme has already been given in the manifesto of the TMC party during the election. But they working on it for the betterment of the public of West Bengal state. Due to this, the amount was transferred into the bank account of the applicant. And this method is known as direct bank transfer. In many schemes, this methodology has been used to help people by the government. so applicant must have their bank account number during the registration of the application.
Feature of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 :
- Most important this scheme has giving financial help to the needy people in the West Bengal state.
- So for General Category families, the financial help of 500 Rs per month will be given.
- However, for families belongs to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories then the amount of help in the scheme should be 1000 Rs per month.
- The given amount in the scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries who have registered during the registration process for application.
- Also, everyone can apply under this scheme for taking benefits.
- Due to this scheme, the women candidate who has also head of the family will be financially strong.
- The women of West Bengal state will be motivated through the scheme of Laxmi Bhandar Yojana.
- Most important this scheme has been given by the state government of West Bengal, so the candidate who belongs to this state only can have the advantages.
- Also, documents required in this scheme should be authentic. Because the department finds any wrong details then you will not have any benefit under the scheme.
WB Lakshmir Bhandar Status 2021 Check
Check the Laxmi Bhandar Payment status 2021 online. Along with the payment status the department has also provided details about the Laxmi Bhandar Status List 2021 for the aspirants who are willing to see it. As we already know that Laxmi Bhandar or PRokolpo Scheme has the State Government scheme in West Bengal state. And this scheme has managed by the Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare under the government of WB state. so all the benefits have been given to the right candidate who needs it.
A monthly assistant of Rs 500 will be given to the family who is eligible as per the rules of the scheme. And in the case of SC / ST candidates, the amount would be doubled as 1000 Rs will be given per month to the beneficiaries of the scheme. If we estimate the total amount government has spent to make this scheme work effectively then the amount is 12,900 Crore Rs which has a huge amount in total.
Document required for the registration :
- Firstly, Aadhar Card
- Also, Caste Certificate
- Then, Ration Card
- After that, Birth Certificate
- Also, Residence Certificate
- Then, Passport Size photo
- Most important Bank Account details
- Contact details.
WB Lakshmir Bhandar List 2021
The process to check the online Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status 2021 :
- At first, the applicant should go through the Official Website link of the Laxmi Bhandar/ Prokolpo Scheme 2021.
- Then you can see the homepage of the official website.
- After that, the candidate can see the link for the Laxmi Bhandar Prokolpo Scheme
- Click on the link also.
- Then again the new page appeared in front of you.
- So, the applicant needs to enter some details asked here to find the application status for payment.
- After that enter the details such as the name of the candidate, registration number of the application, date of birth, etc.
- then enter the submit button available at the end of the page.
- Also, the aspirant can see the details about the status of the application on your browser.
Soon you can see the latest update on this website. And we will also let you know about the Prokolpo list 2021 online. All the process of declaration will be done once the concerned department verifies all the documents and details given by the applicants.