Currently, In Maharashtra, many applications have been invited for the Gramin Dak Sevak. Approximately, there were about 2428 posts for which the candidates have applied for the same. People can check out the Maharashtra GDS result online mode. Once the entire process of application is done, then you can get GDS Scorecard by visiting the official website.
Maharashtra GDS Result 2021
Now we all know that the application for Maharashtra GDS has been over so that the recruitment procedure can be started. The result will be displayed for the candidates on the GDS Portal. Then the aspirant will be selected as per the merit list. After the Post declaration of the result, then you will get the message on your phone. Also, you can get a hard copy of the result later on.
Moreover, people who are being selected on the basis of the merit lists will be further called for the verification of the documents as per rules and regulations by the GDS. At this level, the candidates who are being selected will be on a provisional basis and after checking all the original documents, the final recruitment of the candidates will be made by the designated authority.
Maharashtra GDS Merit List 2021
In this context, participants will be informed about the date, time, and place where the verification of the documents will take place. Therefore, all such people will need to carry their valid and original documents to the decided place within the specified time. Documents that are required by the candidates to the venue are:
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th
- Birth Date certificate.
- Cerificate on the basis of caste
- Computer knowledge certificate
- Disability Certificate if any
- Passport size photograph
- Other documents as specified by the authority.
|Recruitment||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Circle||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|System||GDS Online Engagement System|
|Result||Maha GDS Result 2021 Date|
|Merit List||Maharashtra 2428 GDS Selection List 2021|
|Result Date||Expected soon|
Maharashtra Post GDS Result 2021
If two or more aspirants get the same marks as shown in the merit list, then it is said to be a tie-in between them. It is important to beak the tie in order to find a solution to the problem amongst the aspirants securing equal marks as per the criteria given below:
- A birth Date-The person who is older will get preference first.
- If a tie exists, then the female aspirant in the Scheduled Tribe category will be selected first.
- If there is still a tie, then in the category of Scheduled Caste, the female candidate will be chosen first.
- In order to remove the prevailing tie, females will be selected under Other Backward Class.
- If then also tie between two or more people exist then in the Economically weaker Section female will be preferred.
- Under the category Unreserved, the female candidate is the tiebreaker.
- Male candidate is to be selected under Schedule Tribe’
- Again female candidate is to given preference in order to resolve the problem of tie under the category of Schedule caste.
- Last but not least under Other Backward Classes, Economically weaker section &Unreserved, it is the male candidate who will be selected first.
Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Cut off 2021
Maharashtra GDS Result will be announced soon by the Department on the dates fixed for it. You can check the result online. There will be a fair and valid evaluation of marks, people with higher education will not be allotted any extra marks. The aspirants who are provisionally recruited are called for the documents check for the final round. One thing you need to know is that the merit list is the final outcome, no further changes can be made. In order to keep oneself updated in the context of Maharashtra Result 2021, you are being suggested to go through the GDS official page.
After downloading the Result or the mark sheet, there will be a number of details that will be mentioned in the result sheet. Details include:
- Updation Number
- Cycle of selection
- Postal circle
- Updated Date
- Result Date
- Candidate Name
- Registration Number
- Category of aspirant
- Vacancy Name
- Total vacancies
- Candidates qualifying marks
- Branch office
- Sub office
- Head office etc
Maharashtra Postal GDS Result 2021
All the candidates who want to check the Maharashtra GDS 2021 Result must ensure the following steps should be followed in case they find any kind of problem or issues in searching the result through online mode. Steps are:
Step 1:The candidate is required to visit the official portal of Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement. The web page is www. appost.in/gdsonline/
Step 2:Once you are on the home page of the portal you can click on the tab called “Results” which is being displayed on the top right-hand side.
Step 3:Then you will see a list of all the results after clicking on the result tab. Amongst all the results, you need to click on the Maharashtra link.
Step 4:Post that, you can download the result for Maharashtra postal circle GDS by clicking on the above link.
Step5:The aspirant can download the result in pdf format and should save them for future use.
In case the aspirants want any kind of help or they want to enquire anything about Maharashtra GDS result 2021, they can call on the helpline numbers given below: