In Madhya Pradesh, the government has invited an application form for MP Berojgari Bhatta Registration 2021. The scheme’s main concern is to provide financial help to the unemployed candidate. Due to this, it has become easy for them to find a new job. Because in job searching, the need of finance has mandatory. So these unemployed youth can be beneficiaries under this scheme given by the state government.
MP Berojgari Bhatta Registration 2021
The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan has announced the new scheme for empowering Berojgar Yuva of MP state. So all the candidates who haven’t been employed yet. And also in search of a job can apply in this scheme. Because the State Government of MP has decided to help them through MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021.
In addition, the youth has also given a good response to the government. Because the department working on this scheme has received a large number of application forms from the candidates applying in this scheme. Nowadays we have seen that the education level has increased. And there has cutthroat competition among youth for getting scores in the curriculum. Due to this new first division of these days has not above 60%, its more than that.
MP Berojgari Bhatta Apply online
MP Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2021 has available now. The main issue has not appeared when students studying. But the problem starts once the education has been completed. As the number of educated candidates has more than the number of jobs available in our state. As a result, unemployment has become a bigger issue for youth. And in search of the job in their profile, they have to even leave their state also.
However, the government has given unemployment allowance to the eligible candidates who applied under this respective scheme. Before applying we suggest our readers go through the official website as well. Because the whole information from the concerned department has available on the official web portal. We have also shared the main points related to this yojana for our readers.
मध्य प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021
Feature of MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021 :
- At first, only those applicant can apply under this scheme who has no earning from any source. Also, they have come to the list of unemployed candidates.
- Secondly, the youth who has to work with the public sector or in a government agency or any board or corporation has ineligible to get the allowance for unemployment.
- Also, the family income of the applicant should not be more than 2 lakh Rupees per annum. If the applicant has married then the income of the wife is also counted in it.
- Once the applicant becomes a beneficiary in this program, the benefit of the scheme can be avail for the period of five years only.
- Thirdly, the amount of unemployment allowance given under the scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary candidate.
- In this scheme, if the applicant gets the job or exceeds the age limit according to the scheme, or changes the nature of employment, then the candidate benefits will be stopped by the department.
- Any candidate who has been unemployed due to being expelled from the government firm has also not eligible under this yojana.
|Name of the Yojana||MP Berojgari Bhatta Registration 2021 Scheme|
|Initiated by||The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Government|
|CM of MP||Shree Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Work under||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Benefit of scheme||To give unemployment allowance to needy youth|
|The amount is given in the scheme||1500 Rs|
|Main Goal||To motivate unemployed youth towards employment|
|Beneficiaries of scheme||The unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online only|
|Eligible State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Official Website||Available here|
MP Berojgari Bhatta Online Form
When the applicant submits their MP Berojgari Bhatta Registration form 2021 through the online medium. After that, the concerned department will verify all the details provided by you in the application form. And also your certificate attaches to the application was also confirmed by the authority. Then eligible candidate lists may be issued online by the department. So during registration confirm all your details and submit only verified documents only for becoming eligible under this scheme.
Benefits of Scheme beneficiaries :
- As a result of this scheme, the applicant will get an unemployment allowance for the candidate of MP.
- Due to this, the authority will give 1500 Rs as financial help to the candidate.
- Also, the disabled candidate is considered in this MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021 for giving benefits for the period of 2 years.
- If the candidate has not graduated then the help given to them will be of 1000 Rs only.
- The scheme considered the candidates who at least clear 10th or 12th board class.
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Amount Status
This scheme has been designed for unemployed candidates of Madhya Pradesh. That is why the authority also considered categories candidates and disabled applicants in this yojana for giving an allowance. But there have some eligibility criteria for this scheme given below :
- At first, the aspirant must be the permanent residence of Madhya Pradesh.
- Then, the aspirant should be unemployed youth from the state.
- The applicant’s age must be in between 21 years to 35 years at the time of registration.
- Also, applicants should be at least a 12th Class pass for applying in this scheme.
- As a result of this scheme, the family income of the applicant should be under 3 Lakh per annum.
- Aspirants should not have any other source of income for applying in this yojana.
List of Documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Photo Identity Proof such as PAN card, Also Voter Card, Ration card, etc.
- Birth Certificate
- Income Proof
- Qualification certificate of their education
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size photo
- Disabled Certificate (if any)
- Caste Certificate (if any)
MP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration
Process of Registration of MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Online Form 2021 :
- Applicants should go through the Official Website of the MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme online portal.
- Then a new page appears in front of you. This has the home page of the official website.
- After that, you need to click on the Application section.
- In this section of the portal, the link for the registration has available for new users.
- Click on this link.
- The application form for the scheme has open in your browser.
- Then fill in the details in the application form. And also attach the document in the given section of the application.
- At last click on the submit button. And now your details have registered with the department.
- You can also update your profile on this portal by login to this portal.
For query Toll-free number: 1800-572-7751
And for writing mail, email id: [email protected]
|Official Portal||Click here|
|UPJN Home||Click here|