In our country, the voter card has counted as one of the main documents for citizens to register. NVSP Status Check – When the election process has initiated in any state, the citizens can use their voter id card as identity proof for casting their vote for favoring their favorite leader in the elections. Also, a voter card has been used as identity proof in applying into some registration processes for jobs or schemes, or examinations.
NVSP Status Check Online
Check NVSP Voter status 2021 online as all the process has started through online mode as well. On the day of national voters day, the government has decided to change the process through the digital method. so launching for the same has done with electronic digital voter card by the Union Minister of India Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad. Now candidate can also see their name in the list of voter cards.
However, the candidates who want to check the status of their application for the registration of voter cards can get it through the online process. The Government of India has given this opportunity to the citizen so that all the processes become easy for them. Now you can download your voter id card through the given link by the authority. So the applicant follows the instruction and it will become easy for you to get details.
NVSP Voter List State Wise 2021
Although the digital version of the voter card has one good factor also. Nobody can edit it because it has a non-editable version of voter identity cards for candidates. In case you find out any mistake in your voter card then you can raise a complaint against it and make it correct. Also, candidates can save it through the online method.
Due to which they can use it anytime when there require downloading Pdf format for candidates. Also, the digital voter card has known as an E- Epic Card for citizens of India.
|Name of the Article||NVSP Voter list 2021 & Status|
|Document||Voter Identity Card|
|Name of the Portal||National Voters Services Portal|
|Conducted by||Election Commission|
|Benefits||Get voter card|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Main Objective||To make the process of voter card registration easier|
|Registration Process||Online Mode|
|Status of Application||Can check through online|
NVSP Track Voter ID online
Without a voter card, nobody in our country can give votes, so it has the mandatory document. But before the online services, the process of registration in voter card has a very difficult and long process. So many young people left the plan of registering themselves or they don’t have so much time for the application process. But now the department has made it a simple process through an online medium. Online technology has very popular these days.
Features of Voter Card through NVSP :
- At first, citizens get a secured digital version of their voter identity card. Also, the form of voter id card has in pdf format.
- Secondly, any person can download their digital voter id card through the online website on their computer system or the mobile phone/ Smartphone.
- Also, the citizen can store their digital copy of voter cards for further use on their smart gadget. And then they can also use the print of the voter card if required.
- However, the digital voter card has the addition of PCV Epic on digital medium.
- Also, the electronic voter card as identity proof can be downloaded from the official portal of the National Voters Services Portal online.
- In case any citizen lost their E-Epic card then they can download it again through the online mode. so it has become safer to keep it online.
- In addition, the size of the pdf file for the voter identity card should be 250 KB which has a very small size.
- During the election, candidate can also show their digital voter card at the time of polling.
- However, if all the family member has registered on the official online portal through one mobile number then they can also do eKYC process for each member with the same single mobile number as well.
- Then they can easily download their E Epic card.
- Most important if any candidate forgot their voter identity card somewhere then they can use the digital voter card very easily.
- Also if any citizen lost their voter identity card then also they can apply for the new one through the online process and get it by following some instructions.
- It will also save the time of citizens and money for the registration of voter cards through offline mediums.
- In addition, this process has also brought transparency to the government official work.
NVSP Voter Card Status 2021
In order, if any citizen wants the physical copy of their voter id card through the online process then this has also one of the options given by the concerned department. but for offline physical card candidates need to wait for few days. Check Voter list 2021 through which you can see whether you can vote for the upcoming elections or not. So for such kind of knowledge also applicants can visit the online website of the official department.
However, if you can not find your voter identity card status then you can trach it easily. Nowadays everything has possible with the internet and also the Government of India has made efforts for making digital India which will increase the development level more prominently. Also, it brings transparency to our system for providing online documents.
NVSP Status Check online
The process to register on NVSP Portal for Voter Card :
- Firstly, citizens have to visit the Official Portal of the National Voter Services Portal online.
- Then they can see the homepage of the official portal.
- So on the homepage, you can see the option available for the Register or Login on the portal.
- Click on that link also.
- Then you can see the below option don’t have an account before or Register as a new user. So click on this link as well.
- After that, a new page again opened before you. Enter the details asked in the form and also click on the option for OTP verification through mobile phone.
- Then one OTP message has been sent to your mobile number which you have entered in the application form.
- Submit that code in the given field also.
- After that click on the available link for I have the EPIC number or another option I don’t have an EPIC number. You need to choose any option according to detailed availability.
- Then fill the application form.
- At last click on the register button for finishing the registration process.
Steps to Track the Voter Card Status 2021 online :
- At first, go to the Official Website of the NVSP portal
- Then applicant reaches the homepage of the portal.
- After that on the homepage click on the link given to track your application status.
- When you click on the link then you can see a new page opened before you on your browser.
- To enter the required details asked here such as registration reference number or identity number you have received during the application registration process.
- At last click on the Track Status option available.
- Finally, your application status for a voter card according to your details has appeared in front of you.