Examining for the Saksham Scholarship in 2022 under the Medhavi National Scholarship The SAKSHAM Scholarship Exam 2022 is being held under the auspices of the MEDHAVI National Scholarship Scheme, which is administered by the Human Resources Development Mission (HRDM). Scholarships will be offered to applicants who pass the stipulated test exclusively on the basis of their MERIT under this exam system.
Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2022
The Human Resources Development Ministry (HRDM) seeks applications for the SAKSHAM National Scholarship Scheme 2022 from applicants between the ages of 16 and 40 years. This online test, which contributes to the Digital India project, decreases the processing time for results and facilitates the delivery of scholarships to deserving students in a shorter period of time.
Candidates who want to apply for the SAKSHAM Scholarship Exam 2022 may do so by downloading the Medhavi App. The whole procedure is conducted online; no office visits are necessary for verification; there are no hidden qualifying requirements, and the money awarded to successful applicants will be sent immediately into their bank accounts within seven days after the scholarship test.
Saksham Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
Eligibility criteria for Saksham Scholarship Scheme – The AICTE has established specific qualifying requirements that students must meet in order to be considered for the Saksham scholarship program. A student’s academic qualification, degree of handicap, and financial need are taken into consideration while determining these requirements. The selection of applicants, on the other hand, is solely based on the results of the qualifying examination in which they have participated.
|Scholarship||Saksham Scholarship Scheme|
|Council||All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Apply online||Saksham Scholarship Form 2022|
|Last Date||AICTE Saksham Scholarship Last Date 2022|
|App||Medhavi App download|
AICTE Saksham Scholarship Online Apply
The Saksham scholarship program has certain qualifying requirements, which are outlined below.
- The award is solely available to students who have physical or mental disabilities.
- The percentage of people with disabilities should not be less than 40%.
- The family’s total yearly income should be less than INR 8 Lakh from all sources, including employment.
- It is necessary for the students to have enrolled in the first year of a technical diploma or degree study at an AICTE-accredited institution in India.
The candidate should have qualified 10th board but 12th, graduate, and diploma students can also apply for this scholarship.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 16yrs and a maximum of up to 40 years.
Last date of Submission
The deadline for the academic year 2022-22 is 30 November 2022
Saksham Scholarship Amount:
- Type A scholarships will offered to 686 individuals, with Rs.6000/- awarded in the first month and the second month.
- Also, Type B scholarships will offered to 309 individuals, with Rs.3000/- awarded in the first month and the second month.
- Type C scholarships will offered to 243 individuals, with Rs.1500/ awarded in the first month and the second month.
- Individuals who achieve a minimum passing grade of 35 percent or above and who do not appear on any merit lists will eligible for reimbursement of Rs.300 (one-time only) towards their registration cost.
Saksham Scholarship Scheme Application Process 2022
The Saksham scholarship initiative accepts applications only via an online application procedure. Every year, the AICTE issues an invitation to eligible students to submit their applications via its online portal within the specified application time frame.
Applications for the Saksham Scholarship Scheme being accepted via the National Scholarship Portal for the academic year 2022-22, on the other hand, for the academic year 2022-23.
Here is a full step-by-step explanation of how a student may apply for this scholarship in order to make the application process simple and straightforward.
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal’s official website for further information.
- To begin the registration process, choose the ‘New Registration’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out all of the necessary information and register to create a new profile.
- After completing the registration process, return to the portal and log in using the application id and password that you previously created.
- Complete the scholarship application form with all of the necessary information.
- Make sure you upload all of the supporting documentation for your application.
- Last but not least, submit the application form.
Saksham Scholarship Application Status 2022
- A mark sheet for Class 10 and 12.
- The institute’s admission letter.
- Receipt for tuition.
- Passbook for banks.
- An income certificate for the year.
- Signatures and passport-sized photographs.