TNPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Recruitment 2022 – www.mrb.tn.gov.in. The TN MRB advertised for Food Safety Officer FSO employment. Interested applicants may see the full notice at www.mrb.tn.gov.in. The TN MRB Food Safety Officer FSO recruitment notice details are given below. The recruitment procedure for Food Safety Officer FSO posts in Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board is likely to be completed on time.
TN FSO Hall Ticket 2022
Visit www.mrb.tn.gov.in for TNPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Application & Notification! Be sure to apply for TNPSC Food Safety Officer FSO positions first. About MRB TN FSO Admit Card – MRB TN has announced 119 Food Safety Officer vacancies. Candidates applied for 119 slots. MRB TN Food Inspector Date of Written/Computer Based Exam The exam is tentatively scheduled for January 2022. Soon You can get your Admit Cards here. For additional information, visit.
The Board will make the Hall Tickets accessible for download on its website www.mrb.tn.gov.in. No Hall Tickets will be sent. An email/SMS notification will be issued to the registered email ID/mobile number when hall tickets are available for download.
|Department Name||MRB TN|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Coming Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Coming Soon|
TN MRB FSO Hall Ticket 2022
- Food safety officer FSO positions in TNPSC need a minimum of an Agbsc degree, an MSc in chemistry, or a degree in biochemistry, microbiology, etc.
- Candidates with higher degrees are also able to apply, however, the age restriction is essential.
The TNPSC Food Safety Officer has notified the FSO
- Applicants must be aged 18-45 years for general employment, 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC & ST, with a 5 year age relaxation for TNPSC positions.
|Board||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment||Food Safety Officer (FSO)|
|Hall Ticket||MRB TN FSO Hall Tickets 2021|
|Check online||FSO Hall Ticket TN 2021 download|
TN Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2022
- For SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) 350rs
- For others 700rs
- Online payment mode is available.
Important Dates for TN FSO Exam
|Notification on Website||30th September 2021|
|Application submission date||13th October 2021|
|Last date of Submission||28th October 2021|
|Date of written/CB examination||January 2022|
- A competitive written test is part of the recruiting procedure for the position of Food Safety Officer at the Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB). Some additional TNPSC positions also have an interview and/or physical test requirement.
- The curriculum part of the TNPSC website offers information on the test pattern and syllabus for the Food Safety Officer (FSO) position.
|Post Name||Annual Salary|
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)||After experience Rs.35900-113500|
- For Food safety officers, there will be a written/computer-based examination.
- This examination carries a total of 100 points.
- The minimum qualifying mark for SC/ST/SCA is 30 and for others, it is 35.
- The total time duration given for this examination is 2 hours.
- This test will be conducted in English only, and it will consist of 200 objective-type questions. Incorrect answers will not result in negative marks.
TN Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2022:
- Food Regulations in India and Around the World (An Overview)
- Provisions, definitions, and sections of the Food Safety and Standards Act of India, 2006, as well as their application
- FSS Regulations and Rules
- A list of more national organizations that are relevant (eg APEDA, BIS EIC, MPEDA, Spice Board etc)
- IOverview of the CODEX Alimentarius Commission History, Members, Standard setting, and Advisory processes – the acronym JECFA jEMRA jMPR) The WTO accords (SPS/TBT) are significant since they establish national and international standards.
FSSAI-Role, Functions, Initiatives (A General Understanding)
- A brief history of the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) as well as its current structure and functions. for example, a third-party audit.
- Helping to make sure that people are eating healthy and safe food (such as via organisations as Kat Might India and the Clean Street Food Hub)
- Development of skills and abilities.
Nutritional principles and basic principles of food chemistry:
- Macro- and micronutrient structure and function.
- Human nutrition: the role of macro- and micronutrients
- An overview of the technical roles of food additives.
- Anti-nutritional elements and their elimination from foods: a general overview
- An introduction to enzymes as food processing aids:
- An introduction to nutraceuticals and the role they play in the diet Food contaminants and adulterants: what they are, what they do, and how they affect human health
- Allergens in food and the city where they live
How to Download MRB TN FSO Hall Ticket online?
Follow these steps to download your Admit Card: –
- In order to apply, candidates must go to the MRB’s website at www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Candidate’s Admit Card will be available for download as they reach the website.
- In order to log in, candidates must enter their registration number and password/date of birth.
- You will be able to get your Exam Admit Card after you have successfully logged in.
Food Science and Nutrition:
GHP, GIAP HACCP, allergies, food adulteration, nutrition, and awareness of food hazards are all part of understanding food hazards. Poor Nutrition and its Consequences (Supplementation/Fortification/Hio Fortification) Stunting, wasting, and anemia, as well as other lifestyle-related diseases, may all be traced back to food contamination.