In Haryana state, the state government has launched UMEED Career Portal. The registration process has begun for the applicants who apply under UMEED Career Portal Registration 2021. After that, the student from the class 10th and 12th board can get advice for their career options. As we know that this age has to need proper counseling about what has the interest of students for which they can work in future.
UMEED Career Portal Registration 2021
The Directorate of School Education has decided to do all the processes of counseling with the help of some allotted centers. In past years career guidance options have not been available on regular basis. But now the guidance or we can say career counseling has the demand of time for the current generation. By choosing the wrong career options students lead to unemployment at last. So the government has created new means for their career development.
The Counselling centers are also made available in various districts of Haryana state. Due to this large number of aspirants can have free guidance towards the new career option available currently. So the overall development of children has the main concern of the state government of Haryana. Umeed Career Portal 2021 Registration has available for the students studying in the government schools of Haryana.
Umeed Career Portal Haryana
As a result, the government has to upgrade the poor class people’s children. Because of this, the students can choose a better career for their life. And then they can give their contribution to the overall development of Haryana state. Soon the government has going to begin the online training option for the interested applicants. Read all the details carefully before applying to the scheme.
In the first session under this program, the teacher has included upgrading the student for new programs and curriculums. Then in the second session, the students from the Haryana government schools have joined for providing benefits through training and classes. If you also want to join the campaign under the government of Haryana state, then please register yourself first on the official portal given by the authority.
हरियाणा उम्मीद करियर पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन 2021
Haryana Umeed Career Portal Benefits and Importance :
- At first, the government of Haryana state has considered the students from the government schools of Haryana.
- Most important has to build their career option by providing better guidance and counseling option for the students.
- Secondly, the students from the 10th class and 12th board class can enroll themselves for knowing their career options.
- Due to this various counseling centers have also been made available in different cities. So that students can have advice about what kind of subject and course they need to choose for their future career.
- Thirdly, with the help of this portal development of students also increases in Haryana state.
- Then, the Medhavi Professional Service Private Limited has also run in the state by the government of Haryana.
- Last year on 18th November the online training program has already started for the students. They can have the benefit of facilities given by the department of education in Haryana.
- The students can have the proper guidance through which they can know about which career option has good for their future.
- In addition, the guidance will improve their skill for developing a new profession for them.
|Name of the Scheme||Umeed Career Portal Registration 2021|
|Launched by||The Government of Haryana state|
|Worked under||The State Government|
|Benefits of Scheme||To avail career guidance and also counseling given under the portal|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Haryana state|
|Main Objective||To provide proper guidance and counseling for increasing career options|
|Level of Scheme||State Level|
|Official Website||umeedcareerportal.com login|
Haryana Umeed Career Apply online
We also share details for the UMEED Career Portal. Due to this government has decreased the issue of unemployment in the state. Lots of unemployed candidates have to search for jobs, but they don’t know what career option is better for them. After attending counseling for a career they can improve their skills and be a part of the development of Haryana state.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying under the Portal :
- Aspirants should be students from the government school of Haryana state.
- Then, students should be from class 10th board or 12th board.
- The aspirant should be permanent residents of Haryana state.
- At last, the family income of the student should be under the eligibility criteria.
In the Registration process, the SRN number is made available by the schools to the students. With the use of the SRN numbers, only students can do the complete registration process. In case you don’t know about the SRN number then you need to consult your Class teacher or Principle or Head of the Government School. They can help you with the SRN number for applying to Umeed Career Portal Registration 2021.
Document required during the registration process :
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Proof of Family
- School Identity Card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Photo Identity Proof
- JNU Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021
- CCSU Back Paper Result 2021
Umeed Career Portal Online Registration 2021
The Process for Umeed Career Portal Registration 2021 :
- At first, students need to go through the Official Website of the Umeed Career Portal.
- After that, a new page appeared on your computer screen.
- This has also known as the home page of the Official portal.
- On this page, applicants need to click on the link of login available at the top of the website.
- In case you are a teacher in any government school then you need to provide the school Identity number during registration.
- And if you are a student in a government school, then you need to enter your SRN number given by the school during the registration at the Umeed Career Portal.
- After that, applicants need to make the password for the account they have registering in the official link.
- In the end, you can save the username and password created during registration. And whenever you want to avail of any service or apply under any training program, then you need to first log in with the given user name and password.
However, once you logged in to the Umeed Career Portal. Then students can choose various options such as career, examination, colleges, scholarship, vocational courses, etc. After that, you can also check information related to these given fields through the online page. But you need to know about your School SRN number before applying.