Presently, Uttar Pradesh has completed the procedure of selection for the posts of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak. The total number of posts that are needed to be occupied with eligible candidates is about 4264 UP GDS Cutoff 2021 list. There are people who have already applied through online mode for GDS selection, they can go through the cut-off marks on the basis of category. Apart from the cutoff, the result and merit list will also be displayed by the official authority.
UP GDS Result 2021
Every year ample job opportunities have been provided by the department of the Uttar Pradesh Post office. In order to eradicate the problem of employment, the State of Uttar Pradesh has offered the posts in thousands for GDS. Also, the registration for the same has been done online, and post that the recruitment process will take place once the merit list is issued.
The recruitment of the aspirants is entirely dependent upon the class 10th result. As there was no requirement of entrance test or the interview round, therefore the candidates will be selected on the basis of educational merit and the verification of documents. In UP Postal Circle GDS Result, the aspirants with higher education will not be given any importance or priority.
UP Postal GDS Result 2021
Once the examination has been taken by the candidates, the cut-off marks or the result will be announced on the basis of category by the official organization of the post office. Therefore, in order to know about the information regarding the cut-off and the result or whether you are selected or not for the desired vacancy, you will have to check the official page where you will be provided with the result link to visit.
|Circle||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Recruitment||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Result||UP GDS Result 2021 Date|
|System||GDS Online Engagement|
|Get online||UP GDS Merit List 2021|
UP GDS Merit List 2021 pdf
Let’s take a look at the cut off marks of Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS 2021:
Moreover, the merit list is likely to be prepared on a provisional basis. That is why the final selection of the candidate will be confirmed only after the verification of documents is done. The invitation will be offered by the designated authority to the aspirants whose names are present in the merit list of Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak.
Now for the verification of the documents, the eligible contestants have to be informed about the date, time, and address of the center where they are supposed to reach, by the means of mail or message or through in-person post announcement of merit list. The recruitment department of Uttar Pradesh organizes the evaluation of documents of Gramin Dak Sevak of the candidates who have got the final selection for the required vacancies.
|Category||Anticipated Cut Off Marks|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||87%|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||87%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||84%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||83%|
|Disabled Person -A||80%|
|Disabled Person -B||80%|
|Disabled Person -C||80%|
UP GDS Cut Off Marks 2021
In fact, the shortlisted contestants will have to reach the centre on the specified date and time. They must carry all the relevant documents with them for the verification process. Following is the list of original documents or the certificates which must be carried along with the aspirants :
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- 10th class mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Disability Certificate in respect of PH Candidate only
- Certificate of computer knowledge if needed
- Identity proof of the candidate
- Passport size photographs
- Domicile Certificate of Uttar Pradesh if required.
UP 4264 GDS Result 2021
Further, the contestants who face any kind of discrepancy in checking out the UP Gramin Dak Seva result 2021 then you can follow these simple steps to download the result in order to avoid any confusion. The steps are:
- Step1: The first step says that you are required to visit the official web portal i. e. www.appost.in/gdsonline/ where you well find all relevant information.
- Step2: In the second step, you will reach the home page where you will get the result link of GDS 2021.
- Step3: Post that, all you need to do is to click on the result link and the page of the result will get appear right in front of you.
- Step4: In the next step, the candidate supposed to fill in the required details such as roll number, the registration number, and Date of Birth.
- Step 5: Now, the contestant will have to click on the submit UP GDS Merit List key.
- Step6: Post that, you will be shown the result of Uttar Pradesh BPM/ABPM on your device.
- Step6: Then, you must verify the information given in the GDS examination result2021.
- Step7: In the last step, you can download the result in pdf format or you can also get the print-out copy of the result for future reference.
As the result will announce in pdf format that is why it easily accessible by the aspirants. The Result of UP Post GDS in the pdf format will include:
- Name of Head Office
- UP Postal Circle Divison
- Name of Branch Office
- Name of Post
- Candidate Name
- Registration Number
For all the new notifications and information regarding the result and the recruitment, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official webpage from time to time.
|Official Portal||Click here|