Recently, the Indian Postal Office has also announced UP GDS Vacancy 2022. So, the UP GDS Application form 2022 has available online for interested candidates. Then, the total number of post announced are 4264 posts for Uttar Pradesh candidates only. These vacancies are also available in some other states. But today we have come to provide details related to UP GDS Online Form 2022. So that our readers can easily grasp these opportunities.
UP GDS Online Form 2022
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has needed 4264 candidates who are eligible as per the condition put by the government department for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Due to this many candidates who have unemployed and want government sector jobs can apply under these job vacancies and be a part of the UP postal circle. But before applying they need to check the details related to eligibility criteria.
However, the government has to try to control the unemployment issue in Uttar Pradesh. But still, many candidates have not been able to find suitable jobs for them. Now, this has golden opportunities for them. So the official department has also receiving lots of application forms after the announcement related to these vacancies has done. Online application forms have also available for applicants in UP state.
UP GDS Bharti 2022
In addition to the notification, candidates can also download the pdf format details online for the notice. So, we have shared all the details here about this recruitment. The job vacancies announced have been distributed among the candidates as per categories wise. So, after the department finds suitable candidates categories wise job division will be done. If you want to check the date of application submission then you can check it too.
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||Branch Post Master (BPM)||Various posts|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
UP GDS Apply Online 2022
Moreover, there has certain process of selection of candidate for the relevant post. At first, they need to submit the form after checking eligibility. Then the department will start the selection process according to the details provided. After that only the suitable candidates have been hired by the concerned department of Postal services of India. But main thing has the candidate should be the permanent residence of UP state.
|Title of Post||Uttar Pradesh GDS Bharti Form 2022|
|Name of the Vacancy||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Department||Indian Post Office UP state|
|Total number of Vacancy||Varuious Post|
|Location of jobs||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Beneficiaries||Candidates from UP state|
|Selection Based on||Merit|
UP GDS Application Form 2022
As a result, the application form has received on large number from the candidates of UP state. But the selection will be completed with the help of categories and merit lists. Because the Indian Postal Circle recruitment from these posts has set up certain processes for finding eligible candidates who can work with the postal department for the post of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dak Sevak.
Pay Scale Details for UP GDS Vacancy :
- Firstly, for the post of Branch Post Master. The pay scale for this post also ranges from 12 thousand to 14 thousand 5 hundred Rupees.
- Then for Gramin Dak Sevak or Assistant Branch Post Master. The pay scale also ranges from 10 thousand to 12 thousand Rupees per month.
UP GDS Recruitment 2022
Selection Process or Eligibility Criteria for UP GDS Bharti 2022 :
- At first, the marks of 10th class has seen by the department.
- So, there has no weightage given for the qualification of higher education to other candidates.
- The marks obtained by the candidates from the authorized board have the only method for the educational qualification process for finalizing also.
- Also, the department will not consider grading in the mark sheet. So the candidates should provide the score of 10th class, otherwise, they will be disqualified from these posts.
- And also applicant passing marks from Mathematics and English subject will be considered mainly which conducted by the state government or central government board of examinations.
UP GDS Age Limit
- Thirdly, applicants should know the local language. In this Hindi language has compulsory for applying also. In addition, the candidate must have studied the local language up to the 10th standard at least.
- Most important applicants should have adequate means of livelihood in UP.
- At last, Basic Computer knowledge. In addition, the applicants should have basic knowledge of computers with certification. For this applicant should have also studied computer as a subject in 10th or 12th classes. Or they have done any courses also related to it.
- As a result, of this scheme, lots of applicants also looking for age criteria. Because there has a certain age limit under applying for government jobs.
- So, the applicant’s age should be from 18 years to 40 years as of 23rd August 2022 for applying in these vacancies.
- There have upper age relaxation criteria for SC/ ST category candidates for 5 years also.
- Then for OBC candidates, the age relaxation should be of 3 years.
- And also for PWD category candidates, there have 10 year age relaxation criteria mentioned.
- The pay Scale of the candidates should be also varied from 10 thousand to 12 thousand Rupees per month.
उत्तर प्रदेश ग्रामीण डाक सेवक भर्ती 2022
Procedure for UP GDS Application form 2022 Registration :
- Firstly, the applicant should go through the Official Website link for the concerned department of Postal services.
- Then, on the homepage applicants can see the link for the Indian Postal Circle Online Form 2022. So, you should click on that.
- After that, a new page opened in front of you in the next tab.
- Then you can see the whole application form. Also, download it.
- So, you need to fill in the details required in it. See all the mandatory fields also. Because if you left any mandatory field blank then your application will not submit on the portal.
- Also, upload the document required for the application process.
- At last click on the submit button. And then save the reference number for future use.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|UPJN Portal||Click here|