Hello Friends! If you are looking for UP Home Gaurd Bharti 2021, then you have come to the right post. In addition, there have 19000 vacancies announced by the UP Police Recruitment and Promotional Board. So, the candidates can apply under the government job vacancies through the online mode. Because the number of vacancies is many, so we suggest our readers fill the application form as soon as possible.
UP Home Guard Bharti 2021
In Uttar Pradesh, the state government has also trying to develop the state through the development of people. And for same, they also considered the one the main issue faced by our youngster that has unemployment in throughout the state. Due to which many aspirants have to move to another state in search of jobs. But now they can get opportunities in their own state by the government.
In addition, the security of the state has also been considered under this scheme for new recruitments. UP Home Gaurd Vacancy 2021 has available online. We also sharing information about the highlights of this recruitment process, its eligibility criteria. and also details about the physical standard considered in this Bharti. And the process for selection has also been mentioned here. To apply for becoming part of UP Home Gaurd Vacancies and serve your state.
UP Home Guard recruitment 2021
Moreover, from few years we have seen the population of the state has increased. Due to this, the number of job vacancies has decreased. And then the number of unemployed candidates has increased day by day. Although now aspirants have to study higher studies. But still, they have been unable to find suitable jobs for their profile which has arise their issue in life too.
As we know, now Uttar Pradesh state has also supported the digital India campaign. Due to this mostly work has now been done through the online medium for saving time and money for both sides. Because people used to visit the official department for every process for applying. Then for that long queue created after the government offices. So the work becomes slower also. But now through online all the procedure becomes easy and fast.
UPHG Bharti 2021 Date
This occasion has also counted as a golden opportunity time for unemployed candidates. And it will also help to decrease the count of unemployment in the Uttar Pradesh state. So, overall the development of the state has been associated with these Bharti processes. We suggest our readers before filling the application form, need to read all the conditions and aspects of these recruitments.
|Name of the Post||UP Home Guard Bharti 2021|
|Launched by||The state government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Concerned Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotional Board|
|Worked under||The Uttar Pradesh, State Government|
|Total number of Vacancies||19 Thousand different post|
|Type of Vacancy||Government Jobs under UP|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Uttar Pradesh|
UP Home Guard Vacancy 2021
Process for Selection divided into 4 parts :
- Firstly, Written Exam
- Secondly, the Physical Efficiency Test
- Then, Physical Standard Test
- Most Important Personal Interview
|For Male Candidates Physical Measurement Standards|
|Particular Name||For SC/ ST Candidates||General / OBC Category Candidates||For Candidates (belonging from hilly areas)|
|Height||162.6 cms||167.7 cms||162.6 cms|
|Chest (Without Expansion)||76.5 cms||78.8 cms||76.5 cms|
|Chest (With Expansion)||81.5 cms||83.8 cms||81.5 cms|
For Women Candidates Physical Standard for Home Guard Post :
|Particular Names||For SC/ ST Category Candidates||General / OBC Category Candidates||For Candidates ( from hilly areas)|
|Height||147 cms||152 cms||147 cms|
UPHG Recruitment 2021
Recruitment as per district in Uttar Pradesh :
|Etawah||Allahabad (Prayagraj)||Kanshiram Nagar (Kasganj)||Shamali (Prabuddh Nagar)||Etah|
|Amroha||Lakhimpur – Kheri||Faizabad||Ambedkar Nagar||Kushinagar (Padrauna)|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||Auraiya||Lucknow||Firozabad||Amethi|
|Hapur (Panchsheel Nagar)||Banda||Mahoba||Gonda||Ballia|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||Shravasti||Sonbhadra||Sambhal (Bhim Nagar)||Siddharth Nagar|
UP Home Guard Post Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The aspirants applying should also be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh or citizens of India.
- Then applicant should pass at least 10th Class or 12th class from any of the recognized boards of education.
- As a result of age criteria, the minimum age applying under this scheme should be more than 18 years.
- And the maximum age limit for applying should be also under 45 years for aspirants.
UP Homeguard Bharti 2021 Date
Now we have also shared ideas for applying for these vacancies. As many citizens looking for the government sector opportunity also. So, this has the right time for them as they can grab these job vacancies by clearing all the processes of recruitment given by the department.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh HG Bharti Application 2021 :
- At first, aspirants have to visit the Official Website of the recruitment department for the Home Guard Post.
- After that, by clicking on the above link you reach the homepage of the official website.
- Then you need to click on the link for the notification for recruitment for the Home Guard post.
- So, before applying aspirants need to read all the instructions and details carefully. Because if you made any mistake while applying. Then it leads to the cancellation of your chances of getting these opportunities.
- After that, click on the apply now tab available on the page. So a new page appears on your screen with the application form.
- Then you need to fill in all the details asked in this form.
- In addition, you need to attach the scanned copy of your documents along with the application form.
- Also, Id Proof, self-declaration certificate, and signature of candidates are required to upload.
- At last, you need to submit your application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Then you need to pay the fee for the examination through online mode. As a result, you can make payments with the help of net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- In case you require the application form, then you can take the print of your submitted application.
Now you need to wait for the roll number also. Because on roll number the location allotted for the written examination by the concerned department has also been mentioned along with the exam date and time.
|Official Portal||Click here|