UP Jal Nigam result 2021 UPJN Cut off, merit list can be checked on the official website. Get UPJN result 2021 latest updates from here now. The UP Jal Nigam Result 2021 has been released. Candidates can check their result on the official website of the UP Jal Nigam Department.
The result is available in the form of PDF from where candidates can check their JE result 2021. Candidates who are aspiring to become Junior engineer should be well versed with the procedure that is followed after the selection in the vacant post on notifications on merit list as well as cut off.
UP Jal Nigam result 2021
UP Jal Nigam is a public sector department and is on the target list of many candidates who are seeking public sector jobs. With reduction in government jobs in the country, competition is skyrocket. The benefits of public sector jobs are very alluring and inviting for young candidates. Candidates have to follow age limit criteria for the job. The age to apply for the JE post is between 18 (minimum) and 40(maximum).
This year, UP Jal Nigam department released list of 840 vacant posts. Out of which six forty-two posts were released for Junior engineer, 98 for assistant engineer and 100 posts for clerk. The eligibility criteria were laid down by the UP JalNigam department on their official website.
The qualifications and age limit have to be followed by the candidates who seek to acquire the vacant posts. Candidates can apply after class 12th for the UP Jal Nigam posts. To check the result candidates should keep checking the official website of the department. Many vacancies are released by the department time to time.
UPJN Exam result 2021
UP JalNigam is a crucial department for the candidates who wants to obtain job in public sector. Every year vacant posts list is released by the department for the aspiring candidates and they can apply for the vacant posts online.
The application form is filled online by the candidates and registration fees is paid by the candidate. The candidates will receive admit card after successfully filling the registration form. Candidates should print out the admit card for future reference.
Steps to download the UP Jal Nigam JE Result 2021
UP Jal Nigam department exam is an important exam for the aspirants who are seeking government jobs. This year, the department released 840 vacant posts for Junior engineers, clerks and assistant engineers. To be selected, candidates had to clear two rounds. The first was the written exam which was computer-based.
The written exam is to test the technical knowledge of the candidate and the second is the interview. To ensure the personality of the candidate, the interview is conducted. After both rounds, the department will release the result in the form of a pdf. The result is published on the official website of the department, from there candidates can check their results.
The process to download the result are as follows-
- First the candidate should visit the official website of the UP Jal Nigam.
- On the home page, there will be a tab on right corner called Recruitment. Click on that tab.
- The page will be redirected to another page, right-click on the link. The link will be labelled as “UP Jal Nigam JE Result 2021 Civil/Mechanical.
- Then a pdf will open. Candidates can check their name in the JE Result PDF. You can check your result through your name or roll number.
- To search your name faster, enter CTRL+F and then enter your name or roll number.
- Then check your marks and save the pdf for further reference.
List of details that should be checked on the PDF
While applying for any vacant posts, two most important things are the admit card and the result. All the details on the admit card and on the result should be checked carefully. Once the result has been released on the official website, candidates can check the result pdf. In the result PDF, check the following details carefully-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no. of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Father’s name of candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Gender of candidate
- Marks scored by the candidate in the computer-based exam
- Marks scored by candidate in interview
- Physical disability of the candidate, if any
- Final selection status of the candidate.
UP Jal Nigam Cut off 2021
The cut off of UP Jal Nigam JE refers to the minimum marks that the candidate has to obtain in order to clear the exam. The cut off is decided by the UP Jal Nigam Department, there are many factors that adds to the cut off. To get an estimate on the cut off list, candidates can check previous years’ cut off list.
The cut off is separate for different social categories that is general, other backward classes, scheduled caste, schedule tribe and EWS. Candidates who have scored more than the cut off marks will be selected for the interview round. In case a candidate has not gained the required marks, then he will not be selected for the interview round. Candidates who are rejected from UP Jal Nigam PE post can apply subsequent year.
What to do after the UP Jal Nigam JE exam 2021 result?
The instructions for the selection procedure include a written computer-based exam and an interview by the candidate. Both phases of selection will be conducted by the UP JalNigamdepartment. After these two rounds, there is a third round that is document verification. The written computer-based exam is of 80 marks in which the candidate has 2 hours to complete the exam. The computer-based exam has objective questions. Once the candidate has cleared the exam and has cleared the interview round, now they will call the selected candidates for the verification of the documents.
The documents are cross-verified by the officials of the UP Jal Nigam department. If the documents are successfully verified, then candidate has cleared all rounds of eligibility, now the candidate will get the letter of appointment. Following are the list of documents that need to be verified by the officials are as follows-
Online application form of UP Jal Nigam JE 2021 as filled by the candidate
- Hardcopy of the admit card of the candidate UP Jal Nigam 2021
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Marksheet of diploma/ degree qualified by the candidate
- Class 10th certificates are used to verify the date of birth of the candidate
- Any caste certificate possessed by the candidate
- Candidate’s Aadhar card
- Voter Id card of the candidate
- Driving license of the candidate
- Passport of the candidate
- PAN card of the candidate
- Candidate’s employer’s ID card
- School or college ID card of the candidate
- Domicile certificate of the candidate. The domicile certificate will ensure that the candidate belongs to the state of Uttar Pradesh. The original certificate duly signed by the concerned authority.
- Candidates who have received age relaxation or belong to any reserved category must have the required documents and certificates for that.
- Physical disability certificate of the candidate by the certified medical officer of the district.
The candidates can check the latest notification related to the UP Jal Nigam JE exam and results on the official website of the department. Candidates should not rely on outside sources for the notifications and only on reliable sources.