UP Jal Nigam Vacancy 2021 UPJN recruitment News, Latest Notification dates and other details are available on the official website of UPJN. People who are seeking job in Uttar Pradesh will be thrilled to know that the Uttar Pradesh has released the recruitment list for eight hundred forty job vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancy 2021. This way people who are looking for job in government sector will be able to get the job as the vacancy list is out. It is a golden opportunity for Uttar Pradesh people to get government jobs in the state.
- UP Jal Nigam Vacancy 2021
- UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2021
- Category wise UPJN Vacancy 2021
- UPJN Eligibility criteria
- UPJN Recruitment Selection Process
- UP Jal Nigam JE exam pattern
- Salary of the UP Jal Nigam JE AE Clerk 2021
- Procedure to apply for the application form of UPJN 2021
- UPJN Registration fees
- How to download admit card for the UP Jal Nigam recruitment 2021?
UP Jal Nigam Vacancy 2021
According to the vacancy list, there are total of 383 vacancies for the Routine clerk and Stenographer Grade-iv position. This list is according to the UP Jal Nigam notifications which was published by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the posts can apply for the vacancies on the official website. Candidates will have to fill an online application form for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2021. Candidates who require detailed information regarding the recruitment of UP Jal Nigam can read the article till end.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment list is one of the most awaited government jobs lists for the contestants who are seeking jobs in public sector. Many government job vacancy posts are released by this board like Junior engineer, stenographer, assistant engineer, helper, clerk and more.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2021
This year, the board has released 383 vacancies for the post of Routine clerk and Stenographer Grade-IV or Naityik Lipik and Ashulipik posts. These vacancies are also for the candidates who are looking for a job after class 12th.
- Routine clerk (Naityik Lipik).
- Stenographer Grade-IV(Ashulipik)
- Junior engineer
- Assistant engineer
Aspirants who are seeking government job will be happy to hear that the UP Jal Nigam has released list for 40 Assistant engineer and 516 Junior Engineer Bharti in their organisation. This job vacancy list is for the engineering aspirants. The recruitment vacancy list has been approved by the Government cabinet for the recruitment of engineers in UP Jal Nigam department. Total of 840 posts have been. The posts available are as follows-
Category wise UPJN Vacancy 2021
- Junior Engineer Civil: 727 total
- 383 for General
- 196 for OBC
- 153 for SC
- 15 for ST.
Junior Engineer: 126 Total
- 63 for general
- 34 for OBC
- 26 for SC
- 3 for ST
UPJN Eligibility criteria
The candidate must have completed three-year diploma in Polytechnic for the related post or candidates who have passed B-Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical from recognized colleges or University can also apply for the related posts.
The age of the candidate applying for the job should be between 18 years to 40 years maximum as on 1st January 2021. The age limit for the post of Junior engineer is from 18 years to 35 years, for the post of Assistant engineer age limit is 18 years to 37 years and for the post of clerk age limit is 18 years to 35 years maximum.
The age relaxation benefits are as follows-
- SC/ST/OBC category applicants will receive benefit of 5 years in higher age relaxation.
- Sports candidates will get benefit of 5 years in higher age relaxation.
- OBC candidate will get benefit of three years in higher age relaxation.
- PWD applicants will get benefit of 15 years in higher age relaxation.
UPJN Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for the available posts will be in two stages.
Online written exam
- This written exam will be computer based. The water department of Uttar Pradesh will organize the written exam to check the aptitude and knowledge of the candidates. If the candidate has successfully cleared the exam, then the next step is of interview. The department will also release the syllabus of the exam that the candidate should review before going for the exam. It is for the benefit of the candidate to check the exam pattern and the syllabus of the exam before giving it.
- The exam will be in 80:20. The final merit list will be prepared.
- The interview will be conducted by the official of the department. If the candidate has cleared the interview, then he might get the job.
UP Jal Nigam JE exam pattern
The exam pattern for the examination of the UP Jal Nigam JE exam will be as follow-
The technical knowledge of the candidate will be checked through this exam. Total there will be 80 questions, 1 mark each and the exam will be of 80 marks. The duration of exam will be two hours. All the questions asked will be objective type. Candidates should have the necessary knowledge to clear the exam.
Salary of the UP Jal Nigam JE AE Clerk 2021
- The salary for JE post is Rs. 37000.
- The salary for AE post is Rs. 49000.
- The salary of Clerk is Rs. 21790.
The salary offered by UP Jal Nigam Department is Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200. Allowance is also provided by the department.
Procedure to apply for the application form of UPJN 2021
To apply for the recruitment of the vacant posts released by UPJUN, follow the following steps-
- First visit the official portal of UP Jal Nigam Board, at upsssc.gov.in.
- On the home page, there will be an option Jal Nigam recruitment notification. Click on that, then an open link will be labelled as “UP Jal Nigam JE, AE Vacancy Notification Details 2021”.
- Candidates must read all the instructions carefully given in the pdf, it will include necessary information on the eligibility criteria, pay scale, nature of job etc.
- Now, click on apply. The fill in all the details required which will include the name, contact details, education and more.
- The registration fees will be paid online for the application form. Candidates have to upload all the documents that are mentioned on the application form, along with a photo and signatures and now the application form has been complete.
The application from has to filed within 30 days from the release of the application forms online. Candidates should keep checking the official website of the Jal Nigam Department for the latest updates. The result can also be checked on the same website.
UPJN Registration fees
- General – Rs. 600
- OBC – Rs. 600
- SC – Rs.300
- PWD-not any
How to download admit card for the UP Jal Nigam recruitment 2021?
To download the admit card for the exam of the posts released by the board, follow the following steps-
- First visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Department and click on JE AE Clerk Admit card.
- Enter the credentials that is the user id and the password or application number and date of birth.
- Then finally the admit card will appear on the screen. candidates can download or print the admit card.
Candidates are advised to verify all the details on the admit card like the photo, signature, name and to check the centre of examination. Details related to Clerk exam date; father’s name should be checked. For the exam, candidate should also carry a valid photo ID along with himself.